“DAS VIP Football Experience Giveaway” Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES: The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for the “DAS VIP Football Experience Giveaway” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of information and/or participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Beer Florida Two, Inc. dba DAS Craft Beer & Pizza, a Florida business with its principal place of business at 2415 N Ocean Ave., Riviera Beach, FL 33404 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous forty-eight (48) states, Hawaii, Alaska and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, Sweepstakes agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, other U.S. territories and where prohibited by law. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “immediate family” is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household. Entrants must be able to claim the prize in person at DAS Craft Beer + Pizza during the designated time period in order to win (see “Prizes” and “Winner Selection, Notification and Conditions”).
3. Entry Period: The entry submission period of the Sweepstakes runs each Sunday through Thursday, beginning Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 11am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) through Thursday, January 16, 2019 at 11:59pm EST (“Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: There are two methods of entry for this Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, participants must:
a.) Follow @dasbeerandpizza (http://instagram.com/dasbeerandpizza) on Instagram, click on the most recent post regarding the Sweepstakes, and leave a comment that mentions two (2) other users from that platform by tagging their account handles during that week’s Sweepstakes Period, which will serve as one (1) “entry.” No entry limit per person/Instagram account via this entry method. Entry content will not be judged.
b.) Follow “DAS Craft Beer + Pizza (http://facebook.com/dasbeerandpizza) on Facebook, click on the pinned post at the top of the page regarding the Sweepstakes, and leave a comment that mentions two other users from that platform by tagging their account handles during that week’s Sweepstakes Period, which will serve as one (1) entry. No entry limit per person/Facebook account via this entry method. Entry content will not be judged.
No more than one (1) person can enter using the same Instagram or Facebook account, but multiple entries from each platform are allowed. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the NFL, Instagram, Facebook or any other social media platform.
5. Entry Conditions & Errors: Entries must be received during the correct week of the entry period to be eligible to win. Entrants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, including entry requirements.
6. Prizes: One (1) Winner will be chosen each week to receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
i.) Reserved special seating for up to six (6) people during the winner’s choice of game within the 1 p.m. time slot on the that following Sunday (reservation is valid for three hours);
ii.) A $250 bar tab that must be used in full on the selected day, or any unused funds are otherwise forfeited.
iii.) Dedicated table service.
Total ARV (Actual Retail Value) of each Prize: $250. All extra sales, taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection, Notification and Conditions: Sponsor will choose one winner at random. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period.
The Winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram by 5 p.m. each Friday during the Sweepstakes period. Winner will also be notified via direct message and/or comment within that week’s sweepstakes post.
Entrants are responsible for insuring their Instagram and/or Facebook accounts are up-to-date and accurate and for checking direct messages. Prize notices returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential prize Winner and an alternate Winner will be selected. Sponsors decisions as to the random drawing are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winner will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond and claim their Prize via phone, email or in person at DAS Craft Beer + Pizza, and then must use the prize in person within the 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. time slot the following Sunday. Acceptance of the Prize is the responsibility of the Winner. If the Winner is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within the twenty-four (24) hour time period or accept the prize by that Sunday, an alternate Winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If there is no Winner by the end of Sweepstakes Period, no further Winners will be chosen. Potential Winner may be required to show proof of identification and a valid passport, complete a 1099 form, and provide social security number in conjunction with Prize award/acceptance.
When using the Prize, Winner and guests must act in accordance to the law and abide by the rules of the Sponsor’s establishment or may be asked to leave and forfeit the rest of the Prize.
9. General Conditions and Disclaimers. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any manual, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out any entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Upon cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind. By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Sweepstakes, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Sweepstakes; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations. By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its affiliates permission to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, image, story and photos, for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without further compensation to you. You also agree to participate in any marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity activity related to the Sweepstakes. You agree to provide affidavits to Sponsor upon request for the purpose of complying with legal and/or broadcaster requirements concerning eligibility or the use of designs and/or testimonials in advertising. As part of the Prize, the Prize Winner may be photographed and/or videotaped and Prize Winner agrees to execute the Sponsor’s standard release form in connection therewith. As part of the Prize, INDEMNIFICATION: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE PRIZE, ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY OR EVENT. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a Winner or Entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, or any aspect of Winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or termination from the Sweepstakes as provided herein, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a Winner or Entrant for any amount with respect to Winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Sweepstakes, or from the termination or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights. If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.
10. Liability: Entrant agrees that Sponsor and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising agencies (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor, and each of their successors and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law of equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.